[cisco-voip] installing v9 collab software on 7845H2 equivalent

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Mar 10 13:57:11 EDT 2015

The G5 / H2 combo are listed as supported for version 9. We got it working on others.

As it turns out, it is the firmware version. I found a lower rev card, put it in, and it upgraded it fine. Trying to get a plan to downgrade the one we have from 7.24 to 7.21 or lower.

And yes, painfully aware that 10 is VM only. Just trying to buy some time. :)

Sent from my iPhone