[cisco-voip] ATA190 Plar SIP Dial Rule

Barry Howser bhowser5050 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:15:25 EDT 2015

Brian,

I have attached the screen shot of the sip dial rule.

I have the ATA187 using the same CSS on the device and line. That CSS only
accesses one partition. That partition has one translation pattern, with a
"blank" pattern field and the digits 9911 in the "Called Party
Transformation" field. The translation pattern uses a CSS that has access
to a 9.911 route pattern (pattern discards predot).

thanks