[cisco-voip] ATA190 Plar SIP Dial Rule

Barry Howser bhowser5050 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:41:25 EDT 2015

[SOLVED]

Here is what ended up working for me;

ATA190 firmware 1.1.2 (posted to CCO on 02-15-2015) - Specifically states
PLAR isn't supported until Version 1.1.2
SIP Dial Rule with 1 blank PLAR pattern (no button value)
Translation pattern using the *!* wildcard, not "" (blank)

Traces showed that when that ATA went off-hook, it wasn't dialing anything.
As soon as I used the *!* wildcard instead of "" (blank) in the
translation, the ATA would dial it when going off hook.