[cisco-voip] ATA190 Plar SIP Dial Rule

James Avalos javalos at adobe.com
Fri Mar 13 15:50:56 EDT 2015

I was attempting something similar, several months back.  I received confirmation from TAC that PLAR is currently not supported with the ATA190.
Again, this was back in November of last year.  I can’t say whether or not this has been addressed/corrected since then.  But my case notes state that I basically had to pound sand on that request…..

- J