[cisco-voip] Extension that hangs up on the user?

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Thu Mar 19 14:55:09 EDT 2015

But perhaps if James didn't mind using an unused, registered IP phone with a inaccessible DN whose sole purpose was to be a logged in LG member.

Set the maximum queue time for the lowest possible value and network hold audio to a silent file. But the lowest value would be 10s which seems like a long time for a disconnect IMO.

- Dan