[cisco-voip] Expressway certificate advice required.

Rajkumar Yadav rajkumaryadav at y7mail.com
Fri Mar 20 04:58:01 EDT 2015

Hi,
Need few clarification for the Expressway MRA and certificate.
we have bought Multi san certificate from Go Daddy for UC applications.
Step 1:
If the certificate management part is done on the CUCM publisher for Tomcat with Multi San capabilities it would include the FQDN of all CUCM ( Pub & Sub), CUC, Im & Presence and domain.com.Also i have to repeat the step for the Im & Presence server with Cup XMPP.
Step2:
Now if I'm doing the expressway (MRA) certificate management for traversal zone with Multi San capabilities, then will it include all the above FQDN and is it i don't have to perform step 1.
If i don't perform step 1, will it Jabber clients will not throw error for certificate acceptance (both inside and outside).
Please confirm is it both need to be done or just step 2 is enough ?

Regards,Raaj.