[cisco-voip] Dial Out Conductor/TS to CUCM fail

Schmitz Daniel Daniel.Schmitz at cancom.de
Thu Mar 19 19:31:09 EDT 2015

Hi,
at the moment I am setting up a new video infrastructure. All components have the lateste software.
- SX-Endpoints are registered to CUCM
- CUCM has SIP trunk to conductor
- Ad-Hoc and Rendezvous conferences are working
- TS is managed by Conductor
- SX-Endpoints, Conductor and TS have been added to TMS

Now the problem. I am setting up a new conference in TMS and automatically the conductor will be added. Now I start the conference and the conductor tries to call the endpoints and the call fails. I thought conductor uses the trunk for rendezvous in order to dial out to CUCM. Inbound CSS on the CUCM site has been configured. Do I need anything special on the conductor or TS?

If you need logs or something else just let me know.

Regards
Daniel