[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:40:43 EDT 2015

So we all agree that expanding an existing vdisk isn't the same as
installing from a larger OVA template.

That being said, the documentation about multiple vdisk systems seems to no
longer apply.  Starting with the 9.1 OVA templates, even the 10k user
template is a single 1x110GB disk.     9.0 was the last CM OVA template
version to have 2x80GB vdisk config for the 7500 and 10k user templates.

Does anyone know whether there are any other settings such as DB
performance settings that are different between OVA templates, or is it
just simply vCPU, vRAM, vDISK size.     If it is just the vDisk size, I'm
leading towards staying on my current expanded vdisk template until a time
in the future where the active/user partition needs to be larger to
accommodate a newer software version.

Justin