[cisco-voip] Collaboration Suite v9 with AD2008 with AD2012 schema update (mixed mode)

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Mar 24 10:54:54 EDT 2015

As a guy with plenty of AD experience, I can tell you, you aren’t going to have a problem with this. My internal systems were running this way at some point.
The Cisco BUs however are very cautious with this kind of thing and won’t list it unless they test it.

The only time this could ever come up is if you somehow have an AD synchronization issue, Cisco points the finger at AD and then you have to say you are syncing with 2012 servers.

It’s a risk calculation you have to make.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer