[cisco-voip] UCCX 8x. - Agent Personal Queue Question - Dequeue to Overflow verses add secondary resource

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:58:57 EDT 2015

Hi Grace,

It's been a while, I hope things are well with you.  Here are my thoughts.

Option A is the only way to satisfy this requirement "when the primary
Agent is on Break or Logged out"

Option B would also route a caller to the secondary Agent when the primary
Agent was in Talking/Reserved.  However, with option B, the Agent wouldn't
have a choice, unless they were also a Supervisor and could manage their
skills.