[cisco-voip] Static MAC address assignment for coresident PLM?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:31:36 EDT 2015

"For virtualized PLM and virtualized CUCM with co-resident PLM manually set
MAC address since license is partly based on MAC address (Edit virtual
machine settings > Machine Network adapter > Manual) before requesting
license file"

Source: Cisco Live - BRKUCC-2011 - Best Practices for Migrating Previous
Versions of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) to Version 10.5,
Brandon Ta
<https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=78758&backBtn=true>

Brandon Ta hist on the MAC Address topic at: 56:30 and 1:04:35 in the
accompanying video to this session.