[cisco-voip] Expressway-E Public or Private Certificate?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:33:16 EDT 2015

Yes, it's in the Expressway 8.5 release notes.  Thanks for confirming.

Source: Table 1, Expressway 8.5.1 Release Notes
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/expressway/release_note/Cisco-Expressway-Release-Note-X8-5-1.pdf

Oh I'll be too shy to say anything publicly, so no worries. I might come up
to you afterwards for an autograph though.  ;)