[cisco-voip] Hardware for UC

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:53:24 EDT 2015

For what it's worth, I would say between 80 and 90% of my clients are going
with UCS C-Series with internal storage, even in environments where they
(within the organization) already have B-series or some other blade server
+ SAN storage solution.  I would attribute this to fairly standard "turf
wars" between Network/Telephony/UC teams and Server/Storage/Data Center
teams.

Not saying it's right or wrong, just some anecdotal evidence from hundreds
of clients ranging from SMB through Fortune 500.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571