[cisco-voip] Anyone has experience with captions for the Hearing Impaired / Hard of Hearing (HoH)

Perez, Edgardo edgardo.perez at swri.org
Mon Mar 30 11:58:48 EDT 2015

We are about to deploy Cisco IP phones for one of our remote offices and they are asking that we provide some type of caption or any other type of service for a staff member that is hearing impair/hard of hearing.

It seems like there are few companies that can provide these services, NexTalk, ClearCaptions and/or AcccesaPhone. Anyone has experience with any of these.

Appreciate any help or input you can provide.

Regards,

Edgardo (Ed) Perez
Assistant Director
Network Services
Southwest Research Institute, Information Technology Center,
6220 Culebra Rd., P.O. Drawer 28510, San Antonio, TX 78228-0510
voice: (210) 522-2880, fax: (210) 522-3424
e-mail: edgardo.perez at swri.org<mailto:edgardo.perez at swri.org>