[cisco-voip] Connected line presentation

Zoltan.Kelemen at Emerson.com Zoltan.Kelemen at Emerson.com
Tue Mar 31 08:42:08 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have a cluster with 4 digit extensions on the DNs, and AD with +E.164 numbers.
Since we're starting rolling out (testing phase) CUCM integration to Jabber (WebEx Messenger Cloud for IM&Presence, SSO, AD synced) we now have some cosmetic issues with the call/chat integration:

On intra-cluster calls when a Jabber client is called, I can globalize the calling number using per device (or per DP) calling number transformations, +E.164 number shows, caller is correctly identified as the AD user.
However, when I call someone on the cluster, the call will not merge with the chat window as Jabber  only sees the 4 digit extension (and name) as the connected party, even if I initiated the call as a click-to-dial E.164 call from Jabber (a translation pattern would transform +E164 numbers to local 4 digit extensions)

Is there any way short of moving to a full +E.164 dial plan to have the connected numbers show up as +E.164 on the Jabber clients?

Cheers,
Zoltan Kelemen
Emerson