[cisco-voip] dx80 and MRA

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:17:11 EDT 2015

i noticed that Expressway X8.5.2 was just released and was surprised when
the DX/7800/8800 was still listed as Preview support.

I suspect the Preview is due to the items below:
1) Primary line support only  (multiple lines won't work on MRA)
2) Hunt group/pilot/list aren't supported
3) Shared line limitations (status of calls on other appearances of the
shared line aren't reliable)

I hope those items are on the roadmap to be resolved before full MRA
support for these devices.     The Primary line feature for sure, since
this will be a big issue in call centers.