[cisco-voip] UCCH-HCS 10.x : how different is it from ucce ?

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:52:21 EDT 2015

Manjunath:

HCS-CC requires an underlying infrastructure that is pretty extensive and
requires A2Q.

You have to have a SIP Cloud/MPLS, 4 UCS B-series Chassis, 2 DataCenters,
SAN, Perimeta, etc.

There is a lot of work that goes into just building the infrastructure.

Once that is done, you have to install the mgmt apps (CCDM, CUCDM, HCMF,
VIM, etc)

After those are installed and configured, you have to setup your first
customer.

That customer instance is going to be setup in a similar fashion to PCCE,
but w/ some slight variation defined in the install/setup guide.
- Note that these guides are terrible if you haven't spun up PCCE & UCCE
before. Confusion is imminent.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch