[cisco-voip] QOS - Looking for another set of eyeballs

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Sat May 2 09:55:33 EDT 2015

The below OUT map, applied in the output direction on a WAN(mpls) facing interface, should put RTP, Signaling and anything from access-list 51 at the top of the heap and give everything else best effort.

Not that anything isn't working, I just want to make sure I'm not making something up ... etc. Seems basic but I don't get to play with QOS everyday :)

router-3925#sh run | sec class-map|policy-map|access-list 51
!
!
class-map match-all VOICE
 match ip dscp ef
 match access-group 51
class-map match-any CALL-SIGNALING
 match ip dscp cs3
 match ip dscp af31
!
!
policy-map WAN-OUT
 class VOICE
  bandwidth percent 30
 class CALL-SIGNALING
  bandwidth percent 10
 class class-default
  fair-queue
!
!
access-list 51 permit 001.002.003.004 0.0.0.255