[cisco-voip] PCD 10.5(3) and IM&P 9x to 10x

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:41:37 EDT 2015

Brian, Could you clarify a point?  If the upgrade from 9 to 10 is failing
for people, how would rebuilding or a fresh install help me?  Unless you're
hinting that I would have to stare and compare the old 9x while rebuilding
the 10x from scratch?  If so, how would you handle the contact lists for
users?