[cisco-voip] Phones not showing registered on subscriber server, 10.5.1

Wes Sisk (wsisk) wsisk at cisco.com
Tue May 5 12:01:53 EDT 2015

RIS reads a shared memory segment populated by the ccm process. If no server in the cluster can see registration status when phones are registered to that sub then likely the ccm process on that node has stopped updating shared memory on that node. you can verify this with ‘utils query risdb’ from CLI on the sub.

once that happens there’s really no way to know why/how it happened. recovery is to restart the ccm process to reinitialize shared memory.

-Wes