[cisco-voip] PCD 10.5(3) and IM&P 9x to 10x

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:52:33 EDT 2015

Ok, thanks for the clarification Eric.  I did know about the special
characters in the AXL password could cause the upgrade to fail.

Last section of the IM&P 10.5(1) Release Notes:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/10_5_1/CUCM_BK_CE15D2A0_00_cucm-release-notes-1051/CUCM_BK_CE15D2A0_00_cucm-release-notes-1051_chapter_0110.html#CUP0_RF_U1CD565E_00

Interestingly, this is not in the 10.5(2b) Release Notes
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/10_5_2/CUCM_BK_C6A7E384_00_cucm-release-notes-1052/CUCM_BK_C6A7E384_00_cucm-release-notes-1052_chapter_01.html

PS, I have another person confirmed who has performed a Network Migration
on both CUCM+IM&P at the same time.  So far, I don't like my odds, but at
least there's a success story or two out there.