[cisco-voip] UCCX Finesse TeamPerformance Gadget height?

Matthew Collins mcollins at block.co.uk
Fri May 8 08:34:35 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Anyone know of a way to change the height on the default supervisor Team Performance gadget within the UCCX finesse desktop layout. (UCCX v10.6(1))

<tabs>
            <tab>
                <id>manageTeam</id>
                <label>finesse.container.tabs.supervisor.manageTeamLabel</label>
                <columns>
                    <column>
                        <gadgets>
                            <gadget>/desktop/gadgets/TeamPerformance.jsp</gadget>
                        </gadgets>
                    </column>
                </columns>
            </tab>
 <tab>

Currently the gadget can only show about 6 agents without having to scroll down within the gadget when the rest of the screen is empty. In most of the other gadgets height seems to be a parameter and I have successfully changed these to show all the agents without have to scroll down within the gadget.

I have tried to add ?gadgetHeight=450 after the TeamPerformance.jsp but this doesn’t seem to have any effect. Any help very much appreciated.

Regards

Matthew Collins