[cisco-voip] RTMT??? or some other way to monitor a phone

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Sun May 10 19:37:27 EDT 2015

This might be helpful: https://www.singlewire.com/free-xml-apps.html

From: Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com<mailto:svoll.voip at gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, 9 May 2015 12:24 am
To: Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu<mailto:bmeade90 at vt.edu>>
Cc: "cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] RTMT??? or some other way to monitor a phone

I was really hoping not to pull SDL traces (more work) and I was hoping just to look at a small segment of phones not everything.

Guess that answers my question.

Scott

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu<mailto:bmeade90 at vt.edu>> wrote:
Using the Syslog Viewer in RTMT, open the AlternateSyslog for the primary subscriber the phones are registered to.  That will show all phone registrations/unregistrations.