[cisco-voip] CUCM - MOH Silence

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:50:00 EDT 2015

All,

So, I'm a bit rusty this year on trace analysis and I need a second opinion.

>From the below screenshot snippets out of TranslatorX, it would appear as
though the MOH_3 gets selected, then an AuConnectRequest gets issued, and
not but a few seconds later, I see an AuDisconnectRequest.  The caller
experience is simply silence on the line while the call is connected (or
not connected) to MOH.

If there was another key piece of information I could look for to help
myself understand why it disconnected so quickly, what should I look for?
Thanks.

[image: Inline image 1]