[cisco-voip] CUCM - MOH Silence

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:13:40 EDT 2015

Not sure about the trace but I would start with basic config
check/troubleshooting.

Are you running unicast or multicast MOH?
Is the IP Voice Media Streaming App running on all nodes? (If yes try
restarting the service)
Is the MOH resource in the MRG/MRGL?
Are all devices using that MRGL?
Is MOH selected for your codec? (System, Service Parameters, <server>, IP
Voice Media Streaming App)
Have you uploaded a new MOH file? If so try with the default.

I would start there, or try basic ip-phone to ip-phone calls, exclude voice
gateways etc and work my way forward.