[cisco-voip] BAT on 10.5.2

Michael T. Voity mvoity at uvm.edu
Thu May 21 10:10:32 EDT 2015

Hello,

This is going to be a crap shoot, but here we go...

The goal is to do a mass import of analog lines across (4) VG350's 566
lines to be exact.

I have found and followed the following guides -

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/bulk-administration-tool/118882-config-vg-00.html
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/144461/how-migrate-h323mgcp-gateway-configuration-across-router-models-bulk
https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12299666/bat-gateway-configuration

I have created 6 tar files with 6 different configurations of the
gateway.csv file 2with no success in do an import.

File 1 - gateway.csv completed with all the necessary fields filled out,
no 'commas' removed with 'Entry:FXS' , validating  passes, nothing gets
imported.
  lots of  'java.lang.NullPointerException' and 'MGCP
java.lang.NullPointerException' errors

File 2 - gateway.csv completed with all the necessary fields filled out,
no 'commas' removed with 'Entry:ANALOG' , validating  passes, nothing
gets imported.
lots of  'java.lang.NullPointerException' and 'MGCP
java.lang.NullPointerException' errors

File 3 -  gateway.csv completed with all the necessary fields filled
out, extra  'commas' removed  under 'Entity:GATEWAY',
'Entity:SLOTCONFIGURATION', and 'Entity:PRI
' with 'Entry:FXS' , validating  passes,  36 records processed, and lots
of  'java.lang.NullPointerException' and 'MGCP
java.lang.NullPointerException' errors

File 4 -  gateway.csv completed with all the necessary fields filled
out, extra  'commas' removed  under 'Entity:GATEWAY',
'Entity:SLOTCONFIGURATION', and 'Entity:PRI
' with 'Entry:ANALOG' , validating  passes,  36 records processed, and
lots of  'java.lang.NullPointerException' and 'MGCP
java.lang.NullPointerException' errors

File 5 -  gateway.csv completed with all the necessary fields filled
out, extra  'commas' removed  under 'Entity:GATEWAY',
'Entity:SLOTCONFIGURATION', 'Entity:PRI and  'Entry:ANALOG' ' with
'Entry:ANALOG' , validating fails, lots of  'Record does not match the
fileformat selected'

File 6 -  gateway.csv completed with all the necessary fields filled
out, extra  'commas' removed  under 'Entity:GATEWAY',
'Entity:SLOTCONFIGURATION', 'Entity:PRI and  'Entry:FXS' ' with
'Entry:FXS' , validating fails, lots of  'Record does not match the
fileformat selected'

Ideas on what i might be missing?

-Mike

--