[cisco-voip] UCCX Upgrade question

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri May 22 10:31:08 EDT 2015

So backbone is the only team that can publish bootables.  So the other
teams have to reach out for help getting them published for a customer.
The only method I've seen work effectively is "my publisher is down and I
need to rebuild as fast as possible".  I may or may not have used that
method myself back in the day as well.