[cisco-voip] Caller order when presented to hunt groups

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Tue May 26 05:04:40 EDT 2015

I have had a query from a customer where we have a small site with 6
channels BRI, single number to a hunt pilot with a hunt list contraining
two tiered line groups who claims that when they have multiple calls coming
into the hunt group if they are not answered within the 12 seconds set on
line group 1 and the calls trip to line group 2 when the first call is
answered is will not be the caller who dialled into the hunt group
first and the callers will randomly be presented for answer.

Its not a sceanrio I have come across before and cannot find any
information on this in any documentation, so does anyone know if that is
workingcorrectly or if we have an issue here.

Anyone come across anything like this before?