[cisco-voip] ATA190 Registration Failed

Alessandro Bertacco bertacco.alessandro at alice.it
Tue May 26 16:57:21 EDT 2015

Hi all, we have issue with ATA190 (FW version 1.1.2(0.05) that don't register with our CUCM 10.5.x.

(Changing the ATA190 device, issue persist)

Cluster of one node in mixed mode, but we don’t use encryption to the endpoint. Standard non secure profile are used.

The device is already configured from Communication Manager Side, with the mac-address and DN. TFTP server is correctly issued on theATA190 adapter, but from the Web interface I can see registration failed. (Also from CUCM side)

>From the Communication Manager, I've captured some SDL log regarding the Registration request sent from the ATA90 that the ip address is 192.168.121.52, and primary MAC addres is: 34DBFD186BCA.

The trace is attached to this email.

Any idea?

Thank you for your time