[cisco-voip] inbound h.323 calls fail to Expressway

Andy andy.carse at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:34:07 EDT 2015

Hi,
I’m having issues with inbound h.323 calls to our Expressway deployment.
SIP calls work ok both directions.

So we have SX10/MX300G2 endpoints registered to call manager if an external user dials the url 123456 at ip.addr.of.vcse i can see the call hit the expressway-e, but the call fails with no route to host.

Do I need to have a separate Traversal Zone for h.323 and SIP to achieve this?

Looking at the Basic setup for Expressway its not clear.

On the e i have

On the c I have

Andy
andy.carse at gmail.com