[cisco-voip] LDAP Sync question - adding LDAP sync to existing CM Cluster

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Wed May 27 08:02:37 EDT 2015

Hefin, the locally created users are still going to be present, will still
use local authentication, and you can also continue to create additional
local users. Note: I believe this behavior began with version 10.0.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab10/collab10/directry.html#pgfId-1067953

-Dave