[cisco-voip] Jabber - WebEx integration query

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Sun May 31 15:44:55 EDT 2015

Hi Gents,

I have a setup including CUCM 10.5, IM&Presence 10.5, CUC 10.5, WebEx 2.5 (on premises CWMS), Expressway 8.5, Jabber clients version 10.6

The system is fine and jabber clients works fine and integrated well with CUCM, CUC, IM&P, but not with WebEx.

The webex is working completely fine but from the Jabber client I can't initiate a webex meeting or access meetings information and all the webex related options are not active as per the following snapshot:
[cid:image002.png at 01D09BF3.340E6060]

I already added the webex site URL to a conference UC service which is a assigned to the service profile in use, but still no success.

So any ideas on how to complete the WebEx integration with Jabber client ?

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer - KSA