[cisco-voip] Baud rate on an analog port

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Nov 3 10:42:33 EST 2015

Generally, the transmission rates will be controlled by the actual device transmitting the signal. My experience with credit card machines is that they have an option buried within their menu system for changing it or you have to call the machine's vendor and they can walk you through it.

What type of trouble are you experiencing with the machine?