[cisco-voip] External calls from Jabber

Aaron Banks amichaelbanks at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:10:00 EST 2015

					inShare

                The jabber questions never end.  I am struggling
with Jabber.  Users can call each other internally, check voicemail and
IM each other, no problem.  When they go to make an external call to any
number, they hear "your call cannot be completed as dialed" which would
tell me maybe a calling search space issue.  Not that.  I've changed the
 jabber client to start calls with audio instead of video. I've checked
regions and there are only defaults.  Would the jabber-config.xml file
create issues?  I would think it might bugger up directory services but
not actually calling.