[cisco-voip] Nuance And Their Lack of Enterprise Security

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Nov 10 16:49:26 EST 2015

Did you put out an Enterprise RFP and require HTTPS in the design phase ☺

I would recommend you submit a product enhancement request to the Nuance Account Manager and involve them.  I’m sure it’s on a list somewhere to-do you just need to give them a business reason that is 7 figure.  A Enterprise CIE telling them you’re putting it on hold and stopping payments usually gets noticed.