[cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade failure...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:02:24 EST 2015

A reboot of the Publisher fixed the time out issue.... after that the
migration was successful... interestingly, the installation of subscribers
fails due to 'no network connection to the node'.. however, you can open
its webpage, and its media resources are registered... I just hit
continue... dbreplication looks fine.

Jonathan