[cisco-voip] Restart CUIC

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Nov 20 16:56:37 EST 2015

Dan is and continues to be one of my voices of reason!

Yes, the "can't break broke" approach is very cowboy'ish (which often times can be dangerous in the wrong hands and can lead to resume generating events); definitely know what is at stake before consuming that mantra. However, in the context of the CUIC reporting service restart, I don't the you're risking a great deal.

Big picture wise, I completely agree with Dan, you must understand everything associate to what you are doing (or about to do) and the propensity it has to make the issue worse or impact ancillary services.

= Ryan =