[cisco-voip] Restart CUIC

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Fri Nov 20 16:35:56 EST 2015

Not to mention further impact caused by a “can’t break what’s broken” approach without having full knowledge of additional dependencies. I would add a third to your list:

3) Do I understand all the dependencies of this service I’m restarting, trunk I’m resetting, server I’m rebooting, or configuration pool I’m restarting? Further, am I certain the work I’m about to perform will have either a positive or, at least, a neutral effect on the impacted device or software. If not, repeat questions #1 and #2.

;)

- Dan