[cisco-voip] question

Mensah, Leonard Leonard.Mensah at sourcemedia.com
Wed Nov 25 10:31:45 EST 2015

Thank you both, I appreciate your insight; please kindly let me know if the below helps.

The total number of users are as follow
UCM  has users 370
UCXN has 370 as well
UCCX has 7 users (one supervisor and 6 agents)
CUAC currently has 300 users (enterprise attendant console)
IM & P has 450 (consultants included)

Leonard