[cisco-voip] Jabber phone mode outbound calls issue

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Nov 27 12:48:03 EST 2015

I apologize, for TDM you would use "bearer-cap speech". To remove voice capabilities from the SDP, you could use the following SIP profile (applied to and outbound dial-peer).

voice class sip-profiles 800
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-  Attribute remove
 request INVITE sdp-header Video-Media modify "m=video(.*)" ""
 request INVITE sdp-header Video- Bandwidth-Info
!

-Ryan