[cisco-voip] Presence status for third party app

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Oct 2 16:24:39 EDT 2015

Rob,

Not sure what you're looking to do, but I have written an abstracted API layer in PHP to do things such as; text/email when contact is available/away ... Etc. I can share if interested.

Right now I am working on a script for when a contact goes away and the the away status exists for longer than 15 minutes will trigger an IO event on a fidget board that will in turn use relays to activate an electronic doorlock. The idea being as long as the contact stays active or available the door remains unlocked, if the contact is in away status for longer than 15 minutes the door locks. Sort of a proof of concept thing right now.

Sent from my iPad