[cisco-voip] Background url

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Oct 6 06:22:24 EDT 2015

You may need to disable (uncheck) the "enable end user to access phone background" setting. This setting is located under "Device - Device Setting - Common Phone Profile". This should also prevent users from changing the background manually.

Keep in mind that applying/resetting/restarting a Common Phone Profile will briefly reset any device that uses that Common Phone Profile (even connected calls in the case of a reset). Always do global changes in maintenance window.

As long as you have the correct image size, in the correct location specified for the 8841  (/Desktops/800x480x24/) on ALL tftp servers, it should work.

As always, I would pilot any changes on a few "test" phones before rolling out any cluster wide (or device wide) changes.

Thanks,

Ryan

Sent from my iPad