[cisco-voip] Background url

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:06:25 EDT 2015

i believe you just put the file name in that field, so like below.

Background.png

I will say that I did this for the first time on 9.12 via the common phone
profile and applied the config.   It dropped every call in progress.   This
was an early 9.1 and the phones were 8945s.   I never investigated in
further but it was the first time that I had an 'apply config' action drop
calls in progress.

Justin