[cisco-voip] Outbound IVR-UCCX and CUBE

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:21:27 EDT 2015

Nice work Nick, and thanks for such great detail on your efforts.  I agree
that switching your transcoder to universal didn't help you, considering
you are not using the transcoder any longer.  You did confirm that correct?

I am also curious to see how having no dtmf-relay impacts your users.  You
must only ever do g711 out to the PSTN then?  And your ITSP was onboard
with no relay?

Was the TCP vs UDP requirement documented somewhere and you just missed it
originally, or was that a shot in the dark to try TCP?

Thanks again for sharing your journey.