[cisco-voip] AQM 10.5 Recordings Playback

Mathew Miller miller.mathew at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 17:22:03 EDT 2015

It's been about 18 hours so far. I can see the files are not in the
encoding folders, but the final folder for where they should live.

I setup the workflow to do immediate upload of both screen and audio files.

I've setup for network recording for audio and have the client installed
for the screen capture on a citrix server.