[cisco-voip] 79xx Ring in name display

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Sat Oct 17 09:26:27 EDT 2015

I should further say that I am assuming you do have these set, as you stated an issue with one phone and not all phones (I tend to start at the beginning and work forward).

Another question would be in what call-flow scenarios is the user not seeing the display name (clid)?

Is the issue in all call-flow scenarios or just one of these scenarios;
- pstn->phone
- ip phone to ip phone
- when the call is forwarded from another ip phone or call is answer via line group

Thanks,

Ryan