[cisco-voip] Video Architecture

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Oct 18 11:43:21 EDT 2015

I think you raise a valid point. I've been asked (along with other members of our 'network' infrastructure team) to provide input on a number of video related issues.

From what I gather, it's only increase.

Considering the original architecture name, AVVID, it's always had video in there. And with the more recent move from call to communications to collaboration, it's evident that other people think the same way. ;)

I say go for it. I know I appreciate learning what others are doing with video.

Lelio

Sent from my iPhone