[cisco-voip] Access to the requested resource has been denied Error

Thomas LeMay thomaslemay at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 09:37:10 EDT 2015

Hi, All,

I have a colleague who is attempting to check the boxes to provide IM &
Presence capabilities for a specific end user on the end user account page.
We keep getting this error message each time we check the two boxes and
check the box for primary extension.  When we click to save the changes we
see this error message.  Does anyone know what is causing this and how to
resolve it. We are running call manager 10.5.2 and we both have super user
admin access for making changes to accounts.

Thank you in advance..

Access to the requested resource has been denied