[cisco-voip] B-ACD Menu Mapping and AA Pilot

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 23 13:34:56 EDT 2015

I am setting up multiple AA services for a client, all linking back to a
single queue service. I have two questions about the config I am working
on. Thus far, I have been using
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/cme40tcl/40bacd.htmlas
my guide, but these two questions don't seem to present obvious answers:

1. I am defining 8 different hunt groups to the queue service. I will have
6 different AA services, each using different combinations of hunt groups
(using customized en_bacd_welcome.au). My question is, are the menu options
fixed on the queue service with the *param aa-hunt1 <pilot>* command, or
can they be mapped AA by AA? That is, can hunt group 1 be menu option 1 on
the first AA and option 3 on the second AA? I hope that question makes
sense.

2. We will have multiple inbound numbers feeding each AA. I only see an
option to specify a single number in*param aa-pilot <number>*. Is there any
way to specify multiple pilots for a single AA, or should I just apply
transformation rules/profiles to return a single pilot for each group of
inbound numbers?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!