[cisco-voip] 3rd Party backup tools

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Oct 26 13:02:55 EDT 2015

While it is more than NOT supported; I have had success with cloning ucos vm's (while powered off). Then powering on the clones with the parents turned off. Again, clearly not supported but I have not noticed any behavior differences.

For kick's and curiosity's sake I have vmotioned a lab cluster (with sip pstn) before while powered on ... caused cpu spikes and the trunks had to be reset.

However, in practice I'd not wonder outside the bounds of the DocWiki for backup purposes.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device